Business Phone Systems and Beyond!
If you have a business in Luton or surrounding areas, and you need a phone system to ensure you stay in touch with all of your customers and clients, we can help. At AG Telecoms, we are delighted to say that we have provided a range of range phone systems, and we will work with you to ensure that we provide you with a tailored business phone system that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
We are pleased to say that we provide Avaya VoIP and digital phone systems, with one of the most popular solutions being the Avaya IP Office 500 product. If you are looking for guidance or information on what is going to be the best business phone system for your needs, get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to offer you relevant guidance. Anyone looking to book an appointment with us so we can discuss your needs and tailor a solution for your business, please get in touch.
The Avaya IP Office choice is ideal for many companies and we are pleased to say that we offer systems to small, medium and large enterprise companies. We are more than happy to offer solutions to new companies or companies that are already established with a number of customers and clients. We believe the Avaya IP Office is the ideal solution that will help you take control of all of your business communication needs and requirements.
We provide flexible solutions
We know that the changing nature of business means that companies and employees operate in a flexible manner. Whether you are working from your laptop, your mobile phone, from an office phone or even your home phone, we can help you find the business phone solution that is right for your needs.
Also, whether you are using a broadband, wireless or wired service, we can provide you with the business phone system that is right for your needs. If you’re looking for more information on how you can tailor a service to your needs, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
- Avaya IP Office All Editions and versions.
- Small Business Hosted or in house full IP based System
- Medium Sise Hosted in the cloud or in house IP based System– This is our most popular option including call recording, voicemail options, desktop call control and you can even conference call up to 128 parties
- Hosted call center edition with agents and Wallboard – This is a solution aimed at call center businesses
- Advanced multi site Global hosted in the cloud – This is a major service that is ideal for a company with over 2,000 users and over 30 sites
This range of packages and products will ensure that no matter the size or needs of your business, we can help.